- On Sunday, June 26 be prayed over in the 9am and 11:15am worship service! Come to one of them!
- Go home and eat lunch and do last minute packing
- Depart from WUMC campus at Worship Center parking lot at 3:00pm and we will carpool in the van and a couple other cars.
- Return to WUMC campus at building M on Friday between 3:00pm and 3:30pm.
Closed toed shoes
- Pants or shorts of appropriate length (that can get dirty) (scrubs are a good option)
- T-shirts (no tanks or cut offs) (that can get dirty)
- Comfortable, casual clothes for free time (no short shorts)
Bedding and a pillow. Blueprint provides a mattress and bed, but no linens.
- $20 cash for lunch on the river walk
- Phone charger
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Bible, pen and journal
If you have them: work gloves, eye protection, hammer (label them if you want them back)
Sunglasses, sunscreen, bandanna, hat.
- Medications should be in a plastic bag and labelled and given to Henry Richardson at WUMC before leaving.
It is best not to bring expensive electronics and jewelry. Henry can be reached at 203-984-5108 anytime in an emergency.